Thursday, March 12, 2009

..A glimpse of our last few months!

Scott and I went to New York with his work the first part of December...and what an experience!

It's HUGE! There was so much to do there, and of course.. not enough time to do it all!
But we were able to hit the Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building, Central Park, Wall Street, Ground Zero, watch the the broadway show WICKED and Radio City's Rockettes, shop Canal Street and of course there was lots more SHOPPING!

I think Scott & Tyler managed to hit every Dunkin Donuts in the city and never got sick of them, and not surprising, but he didn't put on an ounce!...
We had so much fun, and yes I think we need to go again to watch our team...Go Yankees!



Central Park

Wall Street

Statue of Liberty!

2 comments:

angie said...

Why welcome back to the blogging world. thought you had given up. and next time I want to go too, i'll even cheer for the yankees!!!!

AMES said...

Don't forget about me! I wanna come next time too! I'm not sure I'll cheer for the Yankees ... but I'll be nice. Seriously - some day we all need to go to New York. Looks like you guys had a blast.