Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been Tagged!

5 THINGS THAT MADE ME LAUGH THIS WEEK:

1- Preston and his "ook & isten" scope

(doesn't quite pronounce the "L")

2- Payton's cute smile

3- Preston pushing Payton in his wagon

4- Amy and Paula's Blogs

5- My cute hubby...

WHAT I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:

1- I was a senior in high school

2- Working part-time

3- Living at home


5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY:

1- Blog!

2- Clean my house

3- Go to the bank

4- Bake cookies with Preston

5- Go to Young Womens


5 FAVORITE SNACKS:

1- Kettle Corn

2- "Lime Me" from Keva

3- Chips & Salsa

4- Strawberries & Pineapple

5- Cinnamon Bears


5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:

1- Wimpole Street Creations

2- Super Ford/ Truckland

3- Solid Design & Analysis

4- Eisenberg & Gilchrist

5- Mom!!


5 THINGS I'D DO WITH A MILLION BUCKS:

1- Invest/ Save

2- Buy a house

3- Anonymous donations

4- Shop & Travel

5- Hire a house cleaner!

5 PEOPLE I TAG, TO ANSWER THESE SAME QUESTIONS:

(My options are a bit low... )

1- Nicole

2- Suzanne

3- Ross

4- Mark

5- Scott


GOODLUCK GUYS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK so 10 years ago you were a senior in high school. I'm old I'm really old. And if Ang or Ames read that last comment I don't want to hear it. Now that your blogging all we have to do is get Becky! Cute pictures Tin. Paula